For week ten of ten of the student blogging challenge we had to answer questions about our blog and get someone else’s input on it.
here are the questions I had to answer about my blog:
1. Q. How many posts did you write?
A. I currently have 20 posts on my blog!
2. Q. How many were school based, your own interests or set by the challenge?
A. 8 are school based, 2 are my own interest(for fun) and 10 are Student blogging challenge posts
3. Q. How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers or overseas students?
A. I received 15 comments from classmates, 3 from teachers, and 5 from overseas students
4. Q. Which post received the most comments? Why do you think that happened?
A. The post that received the most comments is My RaNdOm Quality. I think this was because it really told you who I was and I think the title really grabbed peoples attention and made them want to read it
5. Q. Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why?
A. I enjoyed writing ABC as easy as 123 because got to come up with tons of jobs and go through the alphabet so I really enjoyed it!.
6. Q. Did you change blog themes at all and why?
A. No I did not.
7. Q. How many widgets do you have? Do you think this is too many or not enough?
A. I have 12 widgets I think this is a good number because there not to distracting.
8. Q. How many overseas students do you have on your blogroll?
A. I have 3 oversea students on my blogroll.
I also had to get input on my blog from someone else I got this from Kerry check out her blog!!!!!
Me: What were your first impressions of this blog?
Kerry: lots of dark colors and small posts
Me: you call that small or that or that
Kerry: okay those are terribly big
Me: or that or-
Kerry:okay lets move on now
Me: What captured your attention?
Kerry: your pictures the pictures that you did of the flowers and stuff
Me:What distracted you on the blog?
Kerry: nothing really distracted me on the blog
Me: What suggestions can you give me to improve my blog
Kerry: add a little bit more lighter colors
So that was my interview with Kerry again Check out her blog!!!!!!!
THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!